14 November, 2011

And off they go...

Red & White... that was the theme of a Xmas hand-made swap...  
Scratched my head for a bit, put the thinking cap on...
This is what I came up with, a White Crochet Garland

and a large Christmas Coaster, perfect for popping a bowl of lollies on.

Whatchya think, are they ok?
But I had a dilemma, however do you wrap a garland!!
Solution.....
Now... are you the lucky recipient?  Maybe, maybe not... only time will tell!

Did you join the in The Haby Goddess Kris Kringle Swap this year?

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh love! Someone is going to be absolutely chuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, Totally AWESOME!! Someone is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow wow, I love your Kringle! Would you consider selling the pattern? I am new to crochet and am mad about Christmas and this would be a dream for me to work on! Also, what kind of yarn did you use? It looks like cotton! Well done, it's truly awesome! Am so jealous of your skills! Ike x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, shucks!!! Thanks Sweetie!
    The pattern isn't mine, the coaster is from a book called Crochet Stitch Motifs.. You can see a pic of the book on my right hand column of my blog,(it's the cream coloured book with a blue ball of yarn on it). If you clink the book it takes you to an online store where I purchased my book.
    And the garland is the first two rows of the coaster, strung together on a chain!
    The yarn is 50%cotton & 50% acrylic - so you get the softness of the cotton & the durability of the acrylic. I think the brand is one from a department store, called Cotone.

    Cheers, Rie!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
Welcome and thanks for reading CraftyRie.com.

I promise that I read every comment and reply back where I can.